We are seeking an APS3 Office Services Support who will maintain internal and external relationships, respond to routine enquiries and provide advice on documented procedural and policy matters.
The Officer will undertake a variety of administrative activities to support the agency.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of office services functions including a number of national coordinated practices and procurements (Envelopes printing, File covers)
• Property services operational and administrative functions including building maintenance coordination and fault reporting, processing of invoices escorting of contractors, daily management of the cleaning contractors and local vehicle fleet management
• Finance functions including processing property related invoices
• Local daily mail requirements (including internal rounds/DX/Post Office/Couriers)
• Local records management i.e. archiving/disposal/retrieval of files
• Providing administrative support to the CFO and branch EL2’s, including the booking of branch travel / accommodation and providing secretariat functions for Finance Services branch meetings
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrates capability in applying technical, professional or specialist knowledge within a limited area
• Uses common sense and established guidelines to determine information to be conveyed to others
• Has a sound knowledge of the procedures and guidelines relevant to the work area
• Identifies uncertainties of process and designated tasks
• Builds and maintains productive relationships with team and stakeholders
• Works collaboratively as an effective member of a team
• Maintains effective performance levels in difficult circumstances
• Applies self and commits to meeting objectives
• Presents information clearly both orally and in writing
• Listens to and considers differing ideas
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."