Our client requires the services of a motivated and engaged Technical Team Lead for a program to assist with the design of systems and to aid with staff management across a series of key projects.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with business subject matter experts and various Engineering and Technology teams to collect requirements and define, design, develop, test, and support applications
• Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving enterprise recommendations while ensuring adherence to standards and establish standards where they may not yet exist
• Ensure that systems are built for change, are reusable, and maintainable
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated success in full stack Java implementations using message bus implementations
• Strong understanding & knowledge of development concepts and implementation experience with message buses, especially Kafka
• Ability to support end-to-end functional testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) experience of applications
• Demonstrated understanding of both the business process(es) and the technical application of the Framework(s) with which they’re involved
• 5+ years of experience working on software development projects
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."