We are seeking Program Resource Coordinators for a Federal Government agency.
You will be overseeing onboarding, induction and off-boarding related activities in addition to other general program administrative tasks.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Resource planning
• Improving efficiencies in workflows and processes
• Assisting with general administrative tasks to define and maintain registers, access controls and quality processes
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of on-boarding, induction and of-boarding processes
• Demonstrated accurate recordkeeping ability with the skill to organise tasks and work with various stakeholders to deliver timely and accurate work
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven history of building strong working relationships and working in complex Government environment
• Knowledge of procurement, recruitment and resource management frameworks, procedures and policies
• Experience with the Government desktop environment and associated application
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."