We are seeking a Project Manager who will help deliver key projects to modernise our client's systems.
The agency delivers projects in line with the PRINCE2 project management methodology and Agile when delivering enhancements to our bespoke software.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Planning, implementation, and management of a project in a manner that is on time, within budget, and within scope expectations
• Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation, and issue management
• Ensure project deliverables are met
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Territory degree and/or equivalent experience of 5 years or more in project management, project delivery and PRINCE2 or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience successfully delivering ICT projects into government environments
• Leading project teams through planning to implementation while delivering results against planned benefits and outcomes
• Experience conducting government procurement processes including procurement artefacts for high value projects
• Demonstrated experience with stakeholder engagement and bridge between technical and non-technical resources and managing their expectations
• Providing strategic support and analysis into business and technology problems to drive continuous improvement
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."