We are seeking a Project Support Officer to help support our client's program and provide administrative support for a range of technically orientated projects and diverse stakeholders.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with program and project planning, and drafting of program artefacts
• Coordinating program reporting and preparing program management dashboards, reporting processes and artefacts
• Assisting with general administrative tasks to define and maintain registers, access controls and quality processes.
• Record management of program artefacts ensuring all program artefacts are entered into the system
• Maintaining program and project risk register(s), including scheduling regular reviews and updates; and facilitating risk meetings
• Investigate issues of medium complexity and produce related briefs for consumption
• Preparation of governance packs for program and project boards and conduct as board secretariat
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience (a minimum of 5 years) supporting a program or project by providing a cross program view on risk, change, quality, finance and configuration management
• Experience in assisting programs and projects with risk, governance and assurance activities
• Knowledge of Project and Program Management methodologies, including MSP, Prince2, Prince2Agile and SAFE
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven history of working in complex Government programs or projects contributing to organisational capability
• Experience with the Government desktop environment and associated applications including the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project), ROMAN, Objective and JIRA
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."