We are seeking an EL1 Finance Business Partner for a Federal Government agency.
You will be providing specialist accounting, budgeting and financial advice, services and support, including the creation, analysis and review of financial reports and forecasts.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Provide specialist accounting, budgeting and financial advice, services and support, including the creation, analysis and review of financial reports and forecasts;
• Develop, test, implement and maintain systems and processes for accounting and finance service delivery;
• Prepare a range of correspondence, and quality assure all financial information, including departmental briefs and corporate documentation, including complex manuals, financial statements and reports, guidelines and policies;
• Administer work improvement initiatives and make recommendations for improved work systems and practices with respect to accounting and finance service delivery;
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external clients, service providers and stakeholders
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of financial management and finance services with a focus on high level client service
• Well-developed research, planning, analytical and problem solving skills
• High level verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to build productive working relationships with internal and external clients, service providers and stakeholders
• High level written communication skills
• Ability to work within, as well as lead and supervise, a team in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines and ensure program delivery against objectives
• Demonstrated high level TM1 and MS Excel skills
• Adherence to the APS Values and Code of Conduct
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."