We are seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to support an active program of work, delivering new and inflight IT projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies.
Reporting to the tech lead, the Dynamics 365 Developer’s primary role is to work with the project team in an agile methodology operating environment to develop Dynamics 365-based solutions supporting a number of projects. The IT Project teams are small resource groups working closely with business teams, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is key.
Please see above.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of development/technologies associated with Dynamics 365 e.g. Workflows, Cloud Flows, Power Automate, Plug-Ins, PCF, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud-based services e.g. directory service, service bus, web services, DevOps pipelines, etc and how they can integrate with Dynamics 365
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM modules and best practices including solution life-cycle
• Ability to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships and trust with stakeholders
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services or customer portal implementations
• Experience in React, Angular, jQuery, HTML, CSS
• Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."