We are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to support an active program of work, delivering new and inflight IT projects using Microsoft Azure and related technologies. Reporting to the tech lead, the .NET Developer’s primary role is to work with the project team in an agile methodology operating environment to develop solutions supporting a number of projects.
The IT Project teams are small resource groups working closely with business teams, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is key.
Please see above.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships and trust with stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core and Reactive front-end frameworks such as React
• Strong knowledge and experience with Web APIs - Web Services SOAP & RESTful and /or WCF
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft cloud-based services such as Azure Service Bus, Microsoft Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory AAD
• Industry certification or current study towards certification in a relevant ICT field
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."