We are seeking a highly skilled and energetic Automation Tester to work in a high-profile software development project.
This is a fast-paced environment, and we require enthusiastic professional testers who have experience working on large, complex projects. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on projects using leading edge technology.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of requirements documentation
• Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing
• Management of defects found during testing
• Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing
• Extensive experience testing APIs
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Scripting skills with experience in C#, VBS, Java and/or Ruby
• Experience with SQL Databases and writing complex SQL
• Integration of Soap UI in automation process of web services
• Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins
• Ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar
• Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using automated testing methods and demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using DevOps toolset
• Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, sound prioritization, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."