We are seeking a Patching Coordinator to manage the assurance and integrity of a Federal Government agency.
Your team delivers a range of ICT services to the agency including infrastructure, application development and digital communications. ICT services are delivered through a select sourcing model, with a mixture of in-house and outsourced resources.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of a small team to manage the assurance and integrity of department systems
• Implementing cyber security-related patches for department applications and operating systems based on urgency and applicability
• Liaising with department Cyber Security and Third-Party Vendors for the implementation of required patches
• Contributing to the documentation of department systems
• Participating and coordinating regular scanning and testing of the department ICT environment
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in IT systems assurance
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in patching, testing, and maintaining an enterprise sized ICT environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of security patch management
• Knowledge and experience in cyber security assurance, including assurance activities and reporting with respect to the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s (ACSC) Essential Eight (E8) and associated E8 Maturity Model
• Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities
• Ability to communicate with influence and manage stakeholder relationships
• Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of change management practices and techniques to enable innovation
• Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters
• Relevant qualifications in IT assurance, cyber security or similar
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT frameworks, such as ITIL and TOGAF
• Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including the PSPF and ISM
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."