We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who is strategically minded to support our Federal Government agency.
You will be working with key stakeholders internal and external to the Taskforce.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Work with key stakeholders internal and external to the team to understand, distil and capture business requirements (both internal agency and end-user requirements)
• Develop documentation that clearly articulates business and functional requirements in relation to trade systems and services
• Collaborate with various ICT experts in partner agencies to understand current and future state business process design
• Work closely with the team to understand insights from user research with businesses and to translate findings into use cases and end-user requirements
• Assist in the development of digital strategies and designs to support the overall mission of the agency
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst with highly developed skills and understanding of best practice and methodologies
• Skills and experience in developing strategies and governance that support business analyst practice such as guardrails, community of practice, pipelines, and principles
• Highly developed written and verbal communication and the ability to run outcome-based engagements such as workshops
• Ability to work across teams and draw upon relevant expertise to work collaboratively in capturing requirements and processes
• Demonstrated experience delivering and documenting business analysis artefacts (business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, use case, etc.) that align with best practice methodologies for input into agency business case process
• Any background within Trade (either public or private) is highly desirable
• Relevant skills in service design or working within service design projects is highly desirable
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."