This is an opportunity for a Senior Programme Officer to work with a Federal Government agency and help it with operational governance and assurance for the Digital Identity system.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Inform the development of the legal policy development in particularly around the Governance arrangements.
• Overseeing the developing and refinement of operational procedures.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective on-boarding of new system participants.
• Lead the formulation of analysis and advice to support operations of the IOA
• Draft operational and legal briefs and reports
• Other duties as directed
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong communication skills, including being accountable to undertake research, write reports, interpret and communicate complex operations and legal information simply to a range of stakeholders
• Experience or ability to operationalise legislative requirements into operational procedures
• Ability to work independently, identify areas for improvement and drive positive outcomes
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to support and take responsibility for key pieces of work, as well as build positive working relationships
• IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) experience is desirable
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Please include your start date, hourly rate (excluding GST), résumé, responses to selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) & references (this can be included in your résumé) as part of your application
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.