We are seeking Program Resource Coordinators for a Federal Government agency.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Design and delivery of on-boarding, induction and of-boarding processes
• Resource planning.
• Promote a strong cultural fit using various methods of engagement
• Improve efficiencies in workflows and processes, apply critical thinking to work towards timeframes and deadlines
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Must be highly organised and possess excellent oral and written communication skills to support a wide range of stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail in delivering timely and accurate work
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to employ a variety of tailored communication skills to form productive working relationships
• An understanding of procurement and recruitment processes would be highly desirable
• Assisting with general administrative tasks to define and maintain registers, access controls and quality processes
• Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within government is desirable thought not essential
• Excellent work ethic, able to self-manage and progress tasks independently
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."