We are seeking Communication Officers to support the agency program by developing and implementing strategic communications and engagement plans to support, ensuring all messaging aligns with the strategic narrative of the program.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Delivering and evaluating communications strategies and plans for internal and external audiences
• Delivering, internal, community engagement and/or stakeholder engagement activities and plans
• Draft high quality communication and media products
• Website and intranet content
• Talking points
• Media releases
• Communicating and interpreting complex issues in simple language
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to utilise the Adobe Creative Suite in combination with MS Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint to create easy to understand visually appealing products
• Ability to communicate and liaise with diverse internal and external stakeholders, including IT technical specialists and senior executives
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a small team of specialists
• Must be highly organised and possess excellent oral and written communication skills to support a range of high profile projects
• Excellent work ethic, able to self-manage and progress tasks independently
• Some project management and training experience would be beneficial to enable the transfer of knowledge to local staff
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."