We are seeking a Project Support Officer to support the program and provide key administrative support for a range of technically orientated projects and diverse stakeholders.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Program and project planning, and drafting of program artefacts
• Coordinating program reporting and preparing program management dashboards, reporting processes and artefacts
• Assisting with general administrative tasks to define and maintain registers, access controls and quality processes
• Record management of program artefacts ensuring all program artefacts are entered into the Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS)
• Maintaining program and project risk register(s), including scheduling regular reviews and updates; and facilitating risk meetings
• Investigate issues of medium complexity and produce related briefs for consumption
• Preparation of governance packs for program and project boards and conduct as board secretariat
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within agency Desktop Environments
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio) which is necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports for the various assigned departmental heads, management and stakeholders
• Attention to detail in delivering timely, accurate work
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to employ a variety of tailored communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent work ethic, able to self-manage and progress tasks independently
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."