We are seeking a BISSO Technical Assurer to conduct technical assurance functions.
We are seeking candidates with similar experience from a comparable role, who can demonstrate initiative and sound judgment, work with reasonable discretion to investigate information from diverse sources and explore innovative approaches to support the longer-term business objectives.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Review of system designs to ensure use of contemporary and legacy technology;
• Efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems
• Provide governance oversight in support of the ICT Technical Assurance Framework.
• Review technical content in line with industry best practices;
• Provide technical advice and recommendations to the wider team
• Contribute to the maturity of the team by coaching and mentoring others;
• Being a technical leader, serving as a liaison among internal stakeholders, vendors, technical resources, and project stakeholders;
• Providing expert input and quality review of solutions;
• Contribute to the review of systems capability to ensure alignment with agency strategic requirements;
• Provide advice and guidance ensuring adoption and adherence to information assurance architectures, strategies, policies, standards and guidelines
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Design and implement various strategies for all Service Oriented Architecture
• Skills and experience in Solution Architecture, Complex Systems Integration, Cross platform and Cross-domain solutions
• Extensive experience on Solution Architecture, specifically around Enterprise Integration
• Strong knowledge of Web services and SOAP and REST protocols
• Experience in migrating or transforming legacy solutions would be advantageous
• Expertise in On-Premises and cloud environments- Can define architectures covering on-premises, cloud, and hybrid cloud environments
• Technical Risk Management
• Relevant qualification; Computer Science or Engineering background will be highly desired
• Industry framework certification such as TOGAF, Open Group etc. is a plus
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."