We are seeking System Analysts to work with stakeholders, vendors and internal teams to capture system requirements that will be used by delivery teams.
The candidate will work under the guidance of the solution architects and collaborate closely with internal/external stakeholders and delivery teams to capture the end-to-end requirements that meets government standards.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the customer and business objectives and translating it to clear design requirements that will be used to build the approved solution
• Provide input into requirements based on using approved cloud technologies to achieve goals
• Assuring the design of systems and networks has the right functionality fit
• Create feature and user stories that can be used by delivery teams to build the solution
• Work closely with product owners and scrum teams to ensure the designs are delivered in an agile fashion
• Proven experience as system or business analyst working in complex and large projects
• Experience with production of technical artefacts that can be broken down into smaller deliverable user stories for build teams to consume
• Experience in working across multiple teams with many interdependencies for delivery
• A team player with excellent communication and leading conversations with both business and technical audiences
• Experience in big data projects & data technologies will be extremely advantageous
• Certification in Azure cloud or similar cloud certification will be advantageous
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ensure that system design meets the relevant functional and non-functional requirements, and work with solution architects to ensure requirements are compatible with reference architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices, including required security practices, policies and architectures
• Ensure end-to-end system design meets requirements that covers performance and interoperability, with scalability, flexibility and future-proofing capabilities to cater for additional data sets and volumes
• Experienced in working in agile team environments delivering complex IT projects
• Provide technical requirement artefacts using agile documentation standards (Epics, Features and User Stories)
• Formal qualifications in ICT or relevant industry certification
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."