We are seeking Procurement Officers & Specialists to assist in procurement of ICT hardware and software products.
The role works to support the project and program teams with building capability across the organisation and the results are genuinely tangible. The ideal candidates will coordinate and undertake the full scope of procurement activities from beginning to end including planning documentation, RFQ, engagement with business and contract management activities.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Provision of advice, development of request documents, through to contract management and administrative support
• Independently make decisions within legislative requirements and be consistent with internal policies and operating procedures
• Undertake simple and complex procurement, managing approaches to market to obtain quotes and tenders, and assisting the department to meet its statutory obligations by collating and preparing various documentation
• Reporting and resolution on more complex issues and providing support to the team
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in procurement and/or contract management functions in a government department
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the PGPA Act and the CPRs is highly essential
• Strong commitment to be an effective team member
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in a high paced work environment would be desirable
• Experience in procuring Labour hire and/or ICT goods or services, including Hardware and Software, in a government department would be highly desirable
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."